Pascalia Asia Laos
Pascalia Asia Vietnam
1. The name of the business operator
2. Management Department / Personal Information Protection Management Officer
Pascalia Inc. Personal Information Protection Committee / Chair Contact: Phone 03-5577-6868
3. Purpose of use of personal information
(1) Purpose of use when directly acquiring personal information described in writing (including homepages, e -mails, etc., hereinafter referred to as “writing”)
(2) Purpose of use when acquiring personal information directly outside of writing from the person
4. Providing third parties of personal information
We will not provide the acquired personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
A. If you have the consent of the person
B. When based on laws and regulations
C. When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
D. When it is necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
E. It is necessary for those who are government agencies, local governments, or their consignment need to cooperate in carrying out the clerk stipulated by laws and regulations. If there is a problem
F. When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use in order to perform the work smoothly
5. Consignment of handling personal information
In terms of business operations, we outsource some of the work to the outside. Personal information may be deposited to the outsourcing destination. In this case, select the contractor that is deemed to be properly handled personal information, conclude the necessary items to prevent leakage of personal information by properly managing and preserving personal information in contracts, etc., and implements appropriate management. I will let you do.
6. Requests for disclosure of personal information, etc.
We can offer to the Company for disclosure of personal information, etc. (notification, disclosure of the purpose of use, correction, addition, deletion of contents, suspension of use, suspension or erasure of the contents). At that time, we will confirm the person and respond within a reasonable period.
For details on offer such as disclosure, please refer to the “Procedures for claiming personal information to be disclosed” on our website.
7. About the voluntary nature of providing personal information
Whether or not to provide our personal information is based on your own. However, if you do not receive the necessary items, each service may not be possible in an appropriate state.
8. When acquiring by a method that you cannot easily recognize
Cookies (cookies) is for users to browse this site more conveniently when they visit our site again, and does not infringe the privacy of the user, and is used again. It does not adversely affect people’s computers. In addition, our site uses all SSL (Secure SocketSlayer) data encryption systems for the part where personal information is entered. In addition, we have adopted measures such as installing a firewall to protect information on the site. However, it does not completely guarantee security due to the personality of Internet communication. Please note.
9. About certified personal information protection organization
A certified personal information protection organization is an organization that has been certified by the Minister of Director based on Article 37 of the Personal Information Protection Law, and is appropriate for personal information through complaints regarding the handling of target personal information, providing information to target businesses, etc. It is an organization aimed at securing handling. There are no certified personal information protection organizations we join.
Inquiries regarding personal information are accepted at the following window.
3-15-1 Uchikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047 UD Uchikanda Sanchome Building 7F
Pascalia Inc. Personal Information Consultation Desk
TEL: 03-5577-6868 (reception hours 9: 00-17: 30 *)
* Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, year -end and New Year holidays, and Golden Week periods will be supported after the next business day.